INDOOR AIR QUALITY IN TERTIARY ENVIRONMENTS
Music, Libraries, Archive Centers
#Advice #Comfort #Diagnosis
#Depollution #Assessment #Productivity
#Comfort #SanitaryRisk #WellBeing
Amiral Bruix office building.
VINCI Immobilier / AXA REAL ESTATE / Philippe CHIAMBARETTA / PCA / PHOSPHORIS / Léon GROSSE.
Environmental project management assistance
- Support for the environmental certification of buildings under construction or renovation: HQE, BREEAM, WELL, BBCA
- Support for the environmental certification of buildings in operation: WELL, OsmoZ, BREEAM in Use
- Counseling on the choice of materials according to the impact on air quality and the carbon impact of the building (Life-cycle assessment/IAQ).
Air Quality diagnosis and measurements
- Indoor air quality measurements and analysis: spot or continuous measurements with sensors: fine particles, CO2, volatile organic compounds, formaldehyde, ozone, nitrogen dioxide, allergens, etc.
- Odor and mold diagnostics with our air quality chemists
- Assessment of ventilation efficiency with our HVAC experts
- Study of the transfer of pollution from one or more sources to a sensitive area.
Design/Execution of air handling systems
- Design study of air handling systems with the dual competence of climate engineering and air quality chemistry
- Execution study and turnkey engineering
- Prescription of air purification equipment
- Monitoring of construction and implementation
- Optimization of existing systems.
Air Quality Modeling
- Air Quality and Urban Heat Island Assessment of Lot Splitting
- Study of the impact of a project on the prevailing winds on the structure of a building
- Assessment of the dispersion of pollutants within a neighborhood
- Indoor Thermodynamic simulation/CFD study to visualize the dead zones in terms of air renewal and the zones of thermal discomfort.