Auxerre “House of the Environment”
- Tertiary – Offices
- Passive Building & HQE
- 917 m²
- With the Community of the Agglomeration of Auxerrois and ARCHITECTE(S) / Romain VIAULT & David COLINET / Charenton-le-Pont.
Reims Aqualudic Center
- Aqualudic & Ice-rink Building
- 4 500 m²
- With Reims City and Marc MIMRAM Architecture and Engineering
Arsenal de Dijon
- Construction de l’écoquartier d’Arsenal.
- 8 700 m²
- Avec le SPLAAD de Dijon et Maud CAUBET Architects.
- Crédit Photo Arnaud Sabatier
- Conception d’un écoquartier au sein de la Tian Fu New Area.
- 138 ha
- Avec la Ville de Chengdu et Arc.Ame.
Usine de Retraitement des Déchets – SYCTOM
- Rénovation de l’usine de traitement des déchets de St Ouen.
- 53 000 m²
- Avec le SYCTOM et REICHEN & ROBERT Associés.
Auxerre Hospital Center
- Rehabilitation and extension of the Hospital Center
- 4 500 m²
- With the Auxerre Hospital Center and Michel REMON Architecte(s).
One Nation Shopping Mall « The West »
- Building of a shopping mall with BBCA labelled
- 24 000 m²
- With CATINVEST and AWO Architecture.
Université de Reims Champagne-Ardenne
- Rénovation du Bâtiment 13 de l’URCA.
- 5 890 m²
Green & sustainable ideas laboratory to improve the living environment
PHOSPHORIS is a multi-technical design office which works on energy efficiency and fluid engineering for bioclimatic architecture. PHOSPHORIS operates as a green and sustainable ideas laboratory which provides its engineering consulting services as well as indoor air quality and air pollution control.
PHOSPHORIS works jointly with the actors who will make the regulations and standards of tomorrow and thus participates in spreading its philosophy of a more responsible and less energy consuming engineering.
Activities & Expertises
..PHOSPHORIS imagines concepts by looking for: effective and reliable technical equipment, efficient systems, in particular by air carrier, integration into the building of such equipment and systems…
Executive studies & technical synthesis
Under the brand Exis, PHOSPHORIS bring its concept ideas to the construction with an approach coherent and coordinated based on the model Revit.
Energy optimisation & renewable energies
The objective of PHOSPHORIS is to use as much as possible Renewable Energies in particular Photovoltaic, solar thermal, mini wind and geothermal. The ultimate goal is….
Indoor Air Quality
We spend 70 to 90% of our time indoors, whereas enclosed spaces are 7 to 10 times more polluted than outdoor air in France. Knowing that we breathe 15,000 liters of air a day, our exposure…
Air depollution in industrial environment
Through the MP Filter brand, PHOSPHORIS focuses its activity on the design of good air quality in industrial buildings, which has a major effect…
PHOSPHORIS activities are developing in particular through 2 brands
THE MEP ENGINEERING FOR BIOCLIMATIC ARCHITECTURE
AIR DEPOLLUTION IN INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENT AND IAQ
Last news from the Group
PHOSPHORIS in the finalist square for the Samara Arena project PHOSPHORIS was selected as a finalist in the international Master-Plan Development competition for the territory adjacent to the Samara...
How to manage the air quality at homeSince March 17th, France is facing a health crisis and an exceptional context. The population being confined, many workers then practice teleworking from home....
The main challenges of Data Centers Data Centers Data Centers are factories housing thousands of computer servers storing very large amounts of data. It is a physical place, a room, a building, an...