ENERGY AND WATER
Building the Resilient cities of tomorrow
Green Energy Network
PHOSPHORIS makes the choice of responsible energy production, by using renewable energies (RE) whenever possible, in particular:
- solar thermal,
- mini wind power,
- and geothermal energy.
The ultimate goal is to achieve self-consumption: the design office then proposes the best solution according to the natural resources available in the project environment and the needs of the building.
Energy Consuming Buildings
Through the Alain Garnier Design Office, PHOSPHORIS is a specialist in energy consuming buildings such as aquatic centers, hospitals or datacenters. The design office imagines its concepts by creating:
- Efficient and effective technical equipment (free-chilling natural air conditioning, gas absorption heat pumps);
- Efficient systems, particularly by air vector;
- Bioclimatic architecture of the buildings, enhancing natural light and buffer volumes (with double walls);
- Energy-efficient installations.
Swimming pool of Belley, France, a project following an ambitious environmental approach.
The Sponge City
To fight against the harmful effects of urbanization on the ecosystem and water, PHOSPHORIS opts for the implementation of systems allowing rainwater to be stored and purified through infiltration techniques.
Water is thus saved and episodes of heavy rainfall are better managed, thus avoiding flooding.
The ValEnTis software by PHOSPHORIS
Putting the energy issue back at the center of our thinking!
- Reduce energy consumption by integrating buildings at the neighborhood level;
- Valorize the unused fatal energies;
- Reduce, consequently, the power of the equipment;
- Choose the decarbonated energy mix best suited to the types and profiles of consumption and make it easier to use innovative systems.
Would you like to know more about our solutions for the sustainable city? Do not hesitate to contact us.